[Unreal Engine] UE4 Speedtree與Quixel超逼真自然植物游戲場景制作頻教程

[復制鏈接]
1035 119

游客,您需要回復才可以查看或下載該資源!沒有賬號?注冊

本教程是關于UE4 Speedtree與Quixel超逼真自然植物游戲場景制作頻教程,時長:21小時,大小:17 GB,MP4高清視頻格式,教程使用軟件:Unreal,作者:Michael Gerard,共114個章節,語言:英語。RRCG分享

Unreal Engine 4虛幻游戲引擎是一款商業性的3D游戲開發引擎,是Epic數百位工程師、藝術家以及設計師的心血之作。不過這還只是開始,在C++代碼中,你可以看到很多創新之處,比如支持Oculus VR、Linux系統、Valve公司的Steamworks和 Steam Box效果,并且可以使用HTML5在網頁瀏覽器中開發游戲。虛幻引擎4基于DirectX 11,擁有新的材料流水線、藍圖視覺化腳本、直觀藍圖調試、內容瀏覽器、人物動畫、Matinee影院級工具集、全新地形和植被、后期處理效果、熱重載(Hot Reload)、模擬與沉浸式視角、即時游戲預覽、AI人工智能、音頻、中間件集成等一系列全新特性。

Unreal Engine虛幻游戲引擎參與制作游戲有:《逃生》、《DMC鬼泣》、《死侍》、《失落的星球3》、《生化奇兵:無限》、《羞辱》、《戰爭機器:審判》、《殺手已死》、《勿忘我》、《Papa & Yo》、《忍者神龜:脫穎而出》等等。

《Unreal虛幻游戲引擎基礎核心技術訓練視頻教程》中文字幕版:
http://www.kujdoh.live/thread-16751938-1-1.html

更多相關教程請關注:UE4視頻教程專區UE4游戲素材專區中文字幕教程專區

Create 4K texture with Quixel Mixer
Create optimized models for realtime rendering with Speedtree
Add full of details without losing performance with Decals
Create Combined textures in Speedtree (Atlas) and Photoshop (RDAO/CRS/FHAO)
Configure Post Processing, Ligthing and get realistic rendering
Requirements
Have version 4.22.3 of the Unreal Engine 4
Know the basics of Unreal Engine 4 (Object placement, camera movement…)
Possess a valid license for Speedtree and have Speedtree 8.4 (or higher)
Possess a valid license for Quixel Megascans, Bridge and Mixer
Description
(This course is a direct continuation of my other course”Unreal Engine 4 : Learn How to Create a Natural Scene”)
In this course we will go even further in models creation and a scene.
The purpose of this course is to show you that it is possible to create fully optimized models without ever leaving Speedtree.
With the textures available in Megascans library, we start with a powerful ally for our objective which is to create a “Lost Road” scene.
Beyond the simple model creations, I will show you how to create your own textures from Speedtree in order to create models from different textures you have chosen.
Speaking of texture, I will show you how to create combined one called “Atlas”. That will give you total control over the quality and otimization.
Once our vegetation finished, we will move on to creating textures such as grass, rock and soil, but also a clean road texture and one that is worse and worse, all on Quixel Mixer.
We will put all our creations in place in a final scene on Unreal Engine and I will show you how to add even more details without losing performance with decals.
If you want to create scenes to feed your portfolio or deepen your knowledge this course is for you.
Important note :
If you want to learn the basics of Speedtree or Quixel Mixer I recommend to begin with the previous course “Unreal Engine 4 : Learn How to Create a Natural Scene”
All the texture used in this course are not included to the project file. You must have a Quixel Licence to download them.. Of course you are free to use the ones you want.
A valid Speedtree license is required to use the software.
This course was created in version 4.22.3 and it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to use THE SAME version! If you choose to use another version, be aware that you may encounter possible errors not covered in this course.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in complete scene creation in the Unreal Engine 4

《Unreal虛幻游戲引擎基礎核心技術訓練視頻教程》中文字幕版:
http://www.kujdoh.live/thread-16751938-1-1.html

更多相關教程請關注:UE4視頻教程專區UE4游戲素材專區中文字幕教程專區

收藏
收藏14
支持
支持0
反對
反對0

精彩評論119